Jobs at:YUMN Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Accountant will focus on business operations as well as compliance and reporting. .
• Manage AP/AR, payroll, FAR, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition
• Continually identify areas for business process re-engineering and cost reduction
• Prepare and publish timely periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) financial statements
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Rigorous document and contract management
• Support the company’s budget management and financial modeling
• Enforce internal control, risk management and compliance to company policies and procedures
• Coaching and Mentoring a dynamic team of 5 or more staff, including internal and external capacity building
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Treasury management, bank relations, and all other reconciliations
• Co-ordinate internal, statutory and tax audits
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Very high integrity
• At least 4 years of proven experience in coaching and mentoring dynamic teams of 5 or more employees.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree and/or CPA, ACCA, CIMA
• Experiential knowledge of IFRS, Rwandan tax and business laws
• Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines
• Practical advanced computer skills, including Excel other accounting packages.
• Big 4 experience would be an added advantage
• Language proficiency in English and French added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested & qualified candidates should ONLY submit their application through https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=31960 including a summarized CV with 3 professional references & a Cover letter (all in 1 document) not later than August 13th, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.