Chief Accountant Officer
Jobs at:New Finest Traders Ltd (NFT)
Deadline of this Job:
17th May 2019
Date Posted: 15th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Newfinest traders Ltd (NFT) is an established company working in packaging with a vision of Triumphing over all layers of woven sack users in Rwanda, Great Lake Region and dig upa Portion for East Africa countries’ sack product. The company operates a plant in Kigali Special Economic Zone and has already developed core competencies in offering high quality, a branded product whose image is recognizable among consumers; wholesalers and retailers.
Position: Chief Accountant Officer (1)
Type: management position
Report to: Administrative and Financial manager
BBA, BBM, BCOM, BBF, or related field. Having an accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA) is an added value..
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting or related field
• 5 taxation documents produced and filed (2 different customs document, 2 different domestic tax document, and 1 local government tax) for factory or large/medium taxpayer business. You will be required to show up organizations worked with and type of taxation documents you produced or under your follow up and succeeded
• Have produced at least 3 financial reporting as prescribed by Reporting standards
• At least 5 financial strategies, policy or procedure you set/implemented by the applicant and successful stories related
• At least 1 procurement procedure implemented in connection with financial procedures in place
• At least 5 strategies on sales and fund enforcement an applicant previously put in place and its success story
3. Computer literature
• Use of advanced excel system
• Use of Sage 100 is a must
• Use of internet “emails, online purchasing and selling system” is an added value
Job application procedure
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application letter addressed to the chairperson of BoD, copies of recent degree, all profession and recognition certificates, detailed CV describing all up mentioned remarks including 3 current referees.
The applicant will submit their documents not later than17thMay 2019 at 1:00 pm to the below address
Copy. email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
No hard copy will be submitted. No request for information will be allowed after 14th May 2019. Fail to follow the instruction in this adds disqualify the applicant.
Done at Kigali, on 10th May 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.