Chief Accountant Officer
Jobs at:New Finest Traders Ltd (NFT)
Deadline of this Job:
08 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
New Finest Traders Ltd (NFT) Is An Established Company Working In Packaging With A Vision Of Triumphing Over All Layers Of Woven Sack Users In Rwanda, Great Lake Region And Dig Upa Portionfor East Africa Countries’ Sackproduct. The Company Operates A Plant In Kigali Special Economic Zone And Has Already Developed Core Competencies In Offering A High Quality, Branded Product Whose Image Is Recognizable Among Consumers; Wholesalers And Retailers .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• BBA, BBM, BCOM, BBF, Orrelatedfield. Having Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACCA) Is An Added Value.
• A Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience In Accounting Or Related Field
• 5 Taxation Documents Produced and Filed (2 Different Customs Document, 2 Different Domestic Tax Document, And 1 Local Government Tax) For Factory Or Large/Medium Taxpayer Business. You, Will, Be Required To Show Up Organizations Worked With And Type Of Taxation Documents You Produced Or Under Your Follow Up And Succeeded
• Have Produced At Least 3 Financial Reporting As Prescribed By Reporting Standards
• At Least 5 Financial Strategy, Policy Or Procedureyou Set/Implemented By Applicant And Successful Stories Related
• At Least 1 Procurement Procedure Implemented In Connection With Financial Procedures In Place
• At Least 5 Strategies On Sales And Fund Enforcement An Applicant Previously Put In Place And Its Success Story
• Use Of Advanced Excel System
• Use Of Quickbook Is A Must
• Use Of Internet “Emails, Online Purchasing And Selling System” Is An Add Value
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates Arerequestedtosubmitthe Application Letter Addressed To The Chairperson Of Bod, Copiesofrecent Degree, All Profession And Recognition Certificates, Detailedcv Describing All Upmentioned Remarksincluding 3 Current Referees. The Applicant Will Submit Their Documents Not later than 08th March 2020 At 1:00 Pm To The Bellow Address E-Mail: Newfinesttraders@Gmail.Com Copy. Boardnks@Gmail.Com , Infos@Newfinesttraders.Rw
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.