Jobs at:AQUASAN Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Accountant – Vacancy Announcement
Aquasan Limited is looking for Chief Accountant for its operations in Kigali, Rwanda.
• Assist the General Manager in managing all accounting and Finance duties of the Company.
• Develop and analyze financial statements.
• Manage the GL and all entries, account reconciliations, accounts payable & receivable with strong knowledge on ERP (SAP / NAVISION / EBIZ or any other ERP system) is a MUST.
• Ensure timely & accurate production of financial reports, management reports, tax returns and regulatory reports.
• Participate in the development and implementation of all companies’ financial strategies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting together with a Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CAT and with minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, pursuing a professional course at a middle level with minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience would be considered.
• Experience in ERP software is a MUST. ERP software’s may include SAP, MS NAVISION, TALLY ERP, EBIZ, etc.
• Other Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English or French). Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office suite (word, excel, powerpoint & internet), Ability to read and interpret financial data, Skills in leading people and management of teams, Strong and proven ability to work independently
• Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations; ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
• You share our values, and work in accordance with those values. Team Working is crucial.
• Language proficiency in Kinyarwanda, Swahili, French, and English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please apply with Soft copy of your Curriculum Vitae at the email ID email@example.com or Ramesh_sharma@aquasanrw.com on or before 15th November 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.