Jobs at:Club House La Palisse Hotels
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as Income statement, reconciliations and journal entries.
• Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
• Having Knowledge in Sage Software will be an added value.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Having at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Must possess at least 3 years and above working experience
• Advanced computer skills and MS office programs, particularly Excel and accounting software experience.
• Very good command of written and spoken English and French is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.