Jobs at:HQ Power Yumn Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 24 2023
Date Posted:Monday, April 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HQ Power Yumn Ltd is an energy company operating one of the major projects of power production in Rwanda. The plant is located in the Southern Province.
Yumn Limited is a private company that is installing a Peat-fired Power Plant in Gisagara District. The company is starting the commercial operation phase and will need to implement various procurement initiatives to meet its strategic objectives.
Reporting to the CFO, the Employee's overall respond abilities are, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Account reconciliation and analysis: prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, investments, capital leases, inter-company balances, etc,
• Maintain account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Secure financial information by completing database backups
• Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
• Prepare the compiled information for the Company's monthly, quarterly, and/or annual management Accounts and tax returns
• Manage and co-ordinate internal, group, statutory, and tax audits
• Manage AP/AR, payroll, FAR, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition
• Continually identify areas for business process re-engineering and cost reduction
• Prepare and publish timely periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) Management accounts and full IFRS-compliant financial statements
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Enforce rigorous document and contract management
• Support the company's BPA and financial modeling
• Enforce internal control, risk management, and compliance with company policies and procedures
• Coach and mentor a dynamic team of 5 or more staff, including internal and external capacity building
• Manage and comply with local and state government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Treasury management, bank relations, and all other reconciliations
• Any other duty assigned by the Chief Financial officer
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their both combined cover letter and well-detailed CV no later than 23rd April 2023 via the apply button below.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.