Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
02 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Accountant Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
• Accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CPA
• 5 years’ professional experience in a similar position or in an audit environment with maximum age of 35 years’ old
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel
• Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems
Skills And Abilities
• Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Skilled negotiator.
• Maintains a general ledger, and/or various subsidiary ledgers according to an approved chart of accounts
• Maintain the trial balance as per the chart of accounts
• Verification of all business transactions posted in the accounting software for accuracy and completeness.
• Oversee the management of all payment vouchers files and all cheque books for reference purposes.
• Cancellation of cashier’s wrong posting after approval of unit managers.
• Verification of all doctors’ monthly claims to ensure accuracy and completeness before payment
• Assist internal and external auditors including preparation of schedules and supplies documentation and provides explanations.
• Preparation of weekly expenditure statements and the respective creditors aging analysis for submission to management. The report must be submitted to the Director of Finance every close of business of Friday.
• Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that all reconciling transactions are investigated and cleared
• Ensure monthly and timely submission of statutory deductions (PAYE, RSSB)
• Ensures that all complaints, questions regarding payment matters are addressed and resolved.
• Manage and solve all patient finance related complaints
• Identify any training and development requirements within the Accountancy Section and ensure that these are met.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management. Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.