Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited is a State Owned company, subsidiary of Agaciro Development Fund, the Rwanda Sovereign Wealth Fund. RPC Ltd wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill vacant positions. The details of these posts are hereunder.
A-Office of the Chief Executive Officer
1. Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO's leadership role also entails being ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the Company's long and short-term plans.
The CEO acts as a direct liaison between the Board and management of the Company and communicates to the Board on behalf of management. The principal components of a CEO’s job description include the following areas and these are the things that can’t be delegated:
• Setting strategy and direction related to the business.
• Modeling and setting the company’s culture.
• Building and leading the senior executive team.
• Allocating capital to the company’s priorities.
• The Chief Executive Officer must hold at least master’s degree in Business Management (Economics, Finance, accounting ….) and engineering with business skills or related field with 10 years’ experience in leadership position or a bachelor’s degree in the same field with 15 years’ experience in leadership position.
Skills and competences
• Proven 10 years’ experience in business environment at senior management level.
• Knowledge in printing industry.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach the below documents (all as a single PDF document) via email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Emmanuel.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• A motivation letter addressed to CEO explaining your suitability for the position,
• Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
• Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
• Copy of National Identity Card.
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.rpc.rw
The closing date for submission of applications is 20th August 2021 at 5pm; no late applications will be accepted. However, the shortlisting and interviews will be done on rolling basis until the position is filled. Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within four weeks from the submission, consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.