Chief Finance Officer
Jobs at:The Dove Investment Company Ltd (DICo)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 24 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the financial actions of the company. Their duties include tracking cash flow, analyzing strengths and weaknesses to propose corrective action plans when necessary and preparing accurate forecasts so that management can make informed decisions about future investments or cuts.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Driver the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
• Develop program budgets with teams and monitor budget pipelines
• Timely and accurate financial reports to the Managing Director as required
• Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
• Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
Qualifications for Chief Finance Officer
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field and/or a Bachelor's degree with CPA/ACCA,
• At least 7 years’ progressive experience one of the following fields of auditing, managing finance, operations, administrative and/or human resource related matters.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who strictly meet the above criteria should apply for the positions and send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, Motivation letter) no later than 24th July 2023, at 9:00 :a.m local time via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• Done at Kigali, 10th July 2023
• HABANABAKIZE Fabrice
• Managing Director
• DICo ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.