Chief Finance Officer.
Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Finance Officer.
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the law and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions.
Our HQ location is: KN 82 ST, Kigali, Rwanda 2000Hotel Building 7 Floor, No 705
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, as leading 4G Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions providing in public and private institutions in Rwanda.
Mango telecom Ltd is looking for an eligible employee for position of chief finance officer.
Availlable Position: Cfo
Number Of Positions: 1
Department: Finance Responsibilities
• Maintains various subsidiary ledgers according to company transactions
• Verification of all finance transactions of every department for accuracy and completeness
• Oversee the management of all payment requests from every department.
• Conduct internal audit and Assist external auditors including preparation of schedules and avails documentation and provides explanations
• Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that all reconciling transactions are investigated and cleared
• Ensure monthly and timely submission of statutory deductions (PAYE, RSSB)
• Ensures that all complaints, questions regarding payment matters are well addressed and in proper time.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management. Analyse financial discrepancies and recommend effective solutions
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for all departments
• Establish proper system for finance management in every departments
• tracking cash flow and financial planning and analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing strategic directions
• Monitoring and controlling credit (company payable and receivable amount)
• Monitoring and controlling company asset, Liability and equity
• Provide periodic financial report (balance sheet)
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
• 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position or in an audit environment with minimum age 30 years’ old
• Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
• Strong ability in English communication Both speaking and writing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV in Mango telecom HR though this email: email@example.com
Deadline on 25-August -2022 and, the selected candidates will be contacted by our call center
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.