Chief Financial Officer
Jobs at:HQ Power Yumn Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, December 04 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer
Reporting to General Manager, Chief Executive Officer, and Management, the Employee's overall response abilities are, but are not limited to the following:
1. Direct and oversee all aspects of finance& accounting functions of the organization
2. Provide leadership in the development and continuous of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
3. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
4. Develop finance organization, strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, reporting, analysis, and recommendations to the GM, CEO, and Management
5. Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
6. Maximize return on invested funds
7. Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidations, and reporting to the Company
8. Provide the overall budget management services to follow -up that the budgetary affairs of the Company are in line with the company targets
9. Monitoring, updating, and implementing constructions and operation budget, and explaining and minimizing budget variance versus actual
10. Take a hands-on position in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive cost system
11. Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
12. Oversee the management and coordination of all legal and fiscal reporting activities for the company in coordination with the legal department
13. Implementing an efficient tax management
14. Develop, implement, and maintain an Enterprise Resource Planning ERP) system suitable for the Company
15. Responsible for communication with lenders and provision of reporting thereof. Ensure compliance with all banking, lending, and financial covenants
16. Interact with both onshore and offshore banks holding the company's accounts
17. Manage the various bank account in compliance with the loan agreements and financially efficiently
18. Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
19. Any other duty which may be assigned by the GM, CEO, and Management
The Skills and Requirements for the role are:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field;
• Master's degree in Finance or related field; and ACCA or CPA qualification.
• Min. 5 years in a similar position within a fast-paced reputable organization; Telecom or Energy Industry is an added value.
• Good knowledge of accounting of large groups, and taxation compliance.
• Good expertise in accounting schemes, monitoring, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Strong reporting, interpersonal, analytical, and coordination skills.
• Being proficient in all Microsoft Office and any other is an added value.
• Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda, French is added value.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.