Chief Financial Officer
Jobs at:Horizon Group Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Chief Financial Officer reports directly to the Chief Executive officer
• Be principled and strategic advisor to the CEO and to the company in all Financial matters
• Ensure proper Management of all accounting and Finance duties including the annual Budget, Financial statements and Liaison between the Company and External partners.
• Establish and Monitor the company’s annual operating Budget
• Develop and analyze financial statements including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
• Manage all internal accounting and financial reporting functions
• Manage the general ledger and all entries, account reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable
• Develop and implement internal policies and procedures on all accounting , audit, tax accounting and payments, investments and cash management , government reporting and accounting systems
• Oversee tax planning and compliance for the company and its direct partners
• Ensure the timely and accurate production of financial reports , management reports, tax returns, and regulatory reports
• Supervise the development and implementation of all company financial strategies
• Ensure that there is accounting Harmony between different strategic Business units
• Design the recovery and payment system for all business transactions
• Ensure that Approval for payments and procurements are in line with company established procedures
• Take lead in formulation of company Business plans
• Provide for and ensure the financial integrity, formulation, execution and analysis of the company annual and multi-year budget
Required Qualifications & Experience
• At least 5 years of relevant experience.
• A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, or CPA
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Finance, accounting or Business.
• Master’s degree in Corporate Finance or Business Administration with a specialty in Finance is preferred
• Strong written and Verbal communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills and a strong focus on detail is required
• Good Knowledge of IFRS (IAS)">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
An Application Letter addressed to the CEO, Horizon Group Ltd A Comprehensive CV With three Referees Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates Photocopy of Identity Card Qualified and Interested Candidates may apply at Horizon email address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th June 2022 at 5 pm.Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted. In case of any concern, contact +250 788567537/ +250 732567537 Done at Kigali, 16th June 2022 Fred MUZIRAGUHARARA CEO, Horizon Group Ltd.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.