Chief Risk Officer
Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Risk Officer
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is supporting in recruitment of a Chief Risk Officer Onbehalf of our client
Purpose of position (role):
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, handle administrative and office support activities for the company and ensure an efficient running of office operation.
What you will do :
• Establish Risk Management framework in compliance with international risk management standards and principles
• Ensure risk profile is aligned to the return/profitability aspirations of the business
• Articulate overall Risk Management policy and strategy at enterprise level and for individual risk areas
• Communicate Risk Management policy and strategy to operating entities
• Establish infrastructure, systems and processes for identifying, managing, controlling and reporting risks across the business
• Define risk acceptance criteria and risk tolerance limits for each risk area at Management level
• Cascade risk acceptance criteria and tolerance limits across business entities
• Oversee Risk Management functions across all entities and ensure compliance with Access Bank Rwanda policy and direction
• Responsible for monitoring and management of risk profile in Access Bank (Rwanda) Plc.
• Implement and monitor divisional budget as prepared and agreed in line with business needs/goals/requirements.
• Ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulations in reporting
• Provides visionary leadership and direction for the group/Division and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their current to medium-term strategies
• Develop skills of and provide career development for direct reports
• Promote corporate core values and commitment to Access Bank Rwanda goals and objectives
• Perform other functions as assigned by the Managing Director.
You will be a good fit if you have :
• Minimum Education A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
• Formal Training in Banking Law/Regulations
• Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Risk Management within the Financial Services Industry, of which at least 8 must have been in the Banking Sector and 5 years must have been at a Senior Management level.
• Knowledge and understanding of banking operations (international & domestic)
• Strategic orientation, creativity & innovation
• Good policy development and management capabilities
• Financial Acumen
• Finance and Accounting
• Banking Industry Knowledge
• Financial Industry Knowledge
• Knowledge and understanding of Financial Regulations (Domestic & International)
• Knowledge and understanding of Credit Risk, Credit Administration.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.