Clerk of jica Rwanda office
Jobs at:JICA Rwanda Office
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 31 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under direct supervision of Representative in charge of General Affairs and Chief of Coordinator, and an overall guidance of the Senior Representative, the successful candidate will carry out the following tasks: 1.
To support the work of the General Affairs Unit in JICA Rwanda Office as following:
• To draft accounting documents for payments,
• To manage recording of attendance, absence and overtime of National Staff,
• To manage postal and custom clearance services,
• To manage receiving, registration and sending of official messages, letters, and documents,
• To deliver and collect relevant materials or documents as required,
• To ensure office infrastructure and equipment are in good condition,
• To take stock control and manage purchasing of office consumables, medical consumables, and medical advisory services,
• To manage logistic arrangements for mission and experts,
• To arrange necessary meetings with relevant institutions.
2. To support the work of the Procurement Unit in JICA Rwanda Office.
3. To support the work of the Training Program in JICA Rwanda Office.
4. To manage health and welfare services provided to National Staff.
5. To raise awareness of JICA’s approaches and characteristics among partners relevant institutions of Government of Rwanda, development partners and other stakeholders.
6. To represent JICA in relevant meetings and conferences when required, and
7. To undertake any other duties instructed by Chief Representative.
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be a Rwandan national, highly motivated and be able to work well as a team in multinational environment. Always willing to learn new things and demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver results along with the following;
• Bachelor degree, or equivalent academic achievement.
• A minimum of 3 years working experiences in public or private organization.
• Excellent language skills in English and Kinyarwanda, both written and verbal communication. French is an asset.
• Basic computer skills and sound knowledge of software program applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc..
• Experience in other development partners, international organizations, or public institutions is an asset.
• Experience as an accountant is an asset.
Duration of Contract:
1 year (renewable)
The position is on contract basis that will run from May 2023 – April 2024. Based on satisfactory performance, the contract will be renewed for further period (one year each)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
All qualified applicants should submit their applications by clicking on the Apply button below by latest 31st May 2023 at 5 pm and include contacts of two references (at least one should be previous employer), and daytime telephone numbers.
Applicants are also requested to include a one-page essay in English on following questions: “What do you think it is important to conduct administrative tasks?” and “What aspects do you think are important to work as one team”.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any application documents will not be returned.
Apply on company site: https://www.jica.go.jp/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.