Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zuri is the leading Hair & Beauty company in Central Africa with operations and Hairbars across Uganda, Rwanda, DRC and Congo. Zuri’s vision is to unlock African women’s potential by building the next generation hair & beauty platform to bring together leading products, expertise, technology and a community of passionate customers that will boost African women self-confidence to turn their ambitions into actions. Zuri has raised significant funding to scale its geographical footprint across Africa, keep building its platform and brand and expand its product range. We are looking for a Commercial Manager for the group to help drive our rapid growth, strengthen our different distribution channels, and monitor our current portfolio of clients and followers.
Reports to: Zuri’s founder and CEO
Scope of work:
• Organise the commercial plans with our teams across our different locations which involves review our pricing strategy and target markets.
• Manage and monitor the marketing and promotion budget across our locations and ensure a strong return on investment from our marketing investments.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and work on strategies to improve our customers lifetime value.
• Support recruitment and management of commercial teams in our different entities.
• Run regular reports on our customer base and clients’ categories to help drive the quarterly commercial plans.
• Conduct market research
• Manage Zuri e-commerce platform
• University Degree.
• 5 year experience in marketing or sales in retail business preferably.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Strong Excel Analytical skills.
• Data driven and strong communicator to drive change across multiple countries and teams.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.