Construction of 250m3 reinforced concrete reservoir at Rwakibirizi
Tender Number 11.07.053/090/W/NCB/2022-2023/WASAC-PROC-DSS-CEO/GU/fn 1,848,308Frw 10/02/2023 at 10:00 am local time 10/02/2023 at 10:30 am local time
1. The client now invites, by the present invitation to tender, bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the tenders above.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC) Ltd and inspect the Bidding Documents.
3. Qualification requirements include technical capability and more information on requirements are specified in the Bid Data Sheet part of the bidding documents.Similar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about Water and Sanitation Corporation Water and Sanitation Corporation jobs in RwandaSubmission procedure
4. A complete set of bidding Documents may be obtained by interested bidder(s) on any working day from 19/01/2023 in WASAC procurement Services Management office located at KN4 Av 8, Centenary House, Nyarugenge District, Kigali City, Rwanda, P.O Box 2331 Kigali, Telephone:+250788462307/+250739200461, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (10,000Frw)per each bidding document deposited to the Account No. 100009564367opened at the Bank of Kigali in the names of WASAC Ltd, P.O. Box. 175, Kigali, Rwanda, SWIFT Code: BKIGRWRW.
5. A compulsory site visit for tender No. 2 & 3 above mentioned will respectively be conducted by the representatives of the Bidders on 31/01/2023 at Rwakibirizi site and on 03/02/2023 at Kabarondo site. The venue for departure is fixed at 9:00 a.m local time at WASAC Ltd Head Quarter.
6. All bids ‘‘shall’’ be accompanied by a ‘‘bid Security’’ as mentioned above.
7. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in 4 copies, one of which is the original must reach the Procurement Services Management office not later than the deadline indicated above. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
8. The opening of bids will take place on the same date of submission of bids in the presence of bidders or their representatives who will choose to attend at WASAC Head Office, Procurement Services Management Office, in public session. The outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
9. The address of the procuring entity is: Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC) Ltd Offices located at KN4 Av 8, Centenary House, Nyarugenge District, Kigali City, Rwanda, P.O Box 2331 Kigali, Telephone :+250788462307/+250739200461 E-mail: email@example.com.
10. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with WASAC procurement procedures manual and RPPA instruction and condition for categorization of companies will be applied on tender No 1, 2 &3.
Done at Kigali on 18/01/2023
Acting Chief Executive Officer