Jobs at:Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participate in the review of the REG strategic Plan and the Sector Plans and ensure the commitments therein are reflected in the EDCL Business Plan.
• Analyze the historical performance of the EDCL and the energy sector in terms of development programmes and projects to establish credible forecasts for the Company considering the national sector strategy and policy documents.
• Lead the strategic planning process to avail EDCL with realistic Strategic Plan through a thorough consultative process.
• Plan and lead regular progress reviews on the implementation of the EDCL strategic plan.
• Lead and coordinate the elaboration of the EDCL annual action plans aligned to the company Strategic Plan & Business Plans.
• Coordinate decentralized departmental and unit planning to ensure that each EDCL department and Unit have quality annual and quarterly and monthly action plans relevant to their mandates and the overall organizational mission and targets. Participate actively in the development of the EDCL budgets aligned to the strategic plan, business plans &action plans.
• Participate actively in elaborating the Department/Unit annual plans and budgets and costs of all the activities which he/she is accountable and monitor performance of the budget.
• Develop briefs and reports relevant to planning for Energy Planning and the EDCL management as may be required.
• Develop Project profile document of (Transmission, Generation and Distribution).
• Il.Keep regularly records of projects (Transmission; Generation and Transmission) documents for EDCL.
• Tracking deadlines. deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
• Assess the project delivery, completeness, and alignment with stated objectives and goals.
• Keep all information as archive in one place, so it is accessible to the a ro riate team members and senior leaders.
• Responsible for balancing projects and communicating priorities internally Upon completion of project, the Corporate Planner must compile and documents project information.
• Any other duties that might be assigned within the scope and mandate of the unit and department.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in planning, management, project management, public administration, M&E, economics, or any other closely related field with minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
• Master's degree in planning, management, project management, public administration, M&E, Economics, or any other closely related field with minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• A duly signed application letter addressed to the Managing Director of Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL).
• Updated detailed curriculum vitae.
• Copies of both academic and professional certificates.
• Proof of related experience/valid work certificates.
• Names and addresses of at least three (3) referees.
• Copy of Identity Card.
The above required documents should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail: email@example.com not later than .3..d... / ..O.S.. /2023 latest 05:00 P.M.
I. Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience/work certificates attached to your job application letter to support the relevant experience indicated in the applicant's CVs among other documents highlighted above is a MUST for pre-selection.
2. Your job application and its attachments MUST be scanned as ONE single pdf document for easy download & analysis of applications.
3. ONLY online applications will be received on the above-mentioned email. No hardcopy applications will be received.
4. REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our company Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.