Jobs at:Rwanda Farmers Coffee Company Ltd (RFCC)
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Rwanda Farmers Coffee Company Ltd:
Rwanda Farmers Coffee Company Ltd (RFCC) is a new, large-scale coffee roasting and packaging facility producing excellent roasted coffee from the highest quality green beans from Rwanda coffee farmers. We are providing world class, sublimely rich coffee with the ultimate impact on Rwandan Coffee Farmers where all our profits are reinvested in them... through our “Beyond Fair trade” social business model.
With its state-of-the-art roasting machinery can produce 9 tons of roasted coffee per day. The company is roasting, grinding and packing 100% Arabica. Ability to produce high volumes of consistent quality roast profiles makes RFCC an ideal supplier of freshly roasted, high end quality coffee to hotels, airlines, large to small coffee houses, Coffee importers, wholesalers, Online to Offline retailers/Supermarkets, F&B distributors and agents on local, regional and International Market.
Rwanda Farmers Coffee Company Ltd sets a target of increasing its annual revenue compared to the previous years.
RFCC in its expansion and diversification, is investing in instant coffee product to increase its Sales turnover and market expansion.
To achieve its target, the company want to recruit an organized, experienced and detail-oriented accountant to help fulfill Finance department achieve its objectives.
Cost accountant Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
• Comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for financial statements.
• Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
• Analyze Coffee manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products.
• Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
• Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the management of RFCC
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Certified public accountant (CPA) fully qualified/part 2 completed.
• 2 years of Accounting work experience. Having worked in Agro-processing/manufacturing industries would be added advantage
• Sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Solid cost systems background.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
• Must be a Rwandan national
• Age: Maximum 32 years
• Language skill: Kinyarwanda, English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Contract conditions: Permanent upon successful completion of 3 months’ probation period
Start date: Immediately after recruitment process.
Remuneration: Attractive depending on experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications at E-mail: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org ; copies of their Degree certificates, National Identity card, application letter addressed to the Managing Director, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than Wednesday 2nd March 2022 at 5:00PM. Applications submitted after this time shall not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 17th February, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.