Credit Administration Associate
Jobs at:Sokowatch Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Credit Administration Associate
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, and Uganda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Credit Administration Associate
You are responsible for the execution of Sokowatch’s Financial Services strategy at the branch. You are the owner of the Sokowatch Financial Services product delivery targets including working capital financing, asset financing, insurance, and other financial products to come.
Your Mission is our Vision
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers but also enhances their earnings potential- Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers.
Our strategy is to provide a world-class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signaling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
• Managing customers directly and in liaison with the sales team to ensure:
• Ensure they order the set number of SKUs, and grow their SKUs per order in line with the target
• Ensure they grow Average Revenue Per User MoM
• Ensure on-time repayment of credit, with a capacity to escalate to ensure collections
• Monitor client performance and provide advice in case there’s a slowdown in business and hedge our risk
• Any other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or similar field.
• Proven work experience in credit management
• Good understanding of lending procedures & credit-related laws
• At least 2 years of credit experience
• Be willing to regularly travel to customer sites
• Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your applications to email@example.com by 30th October 2021, clearly indicating ‘Credit Administration Associate ‘on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.