Customer Service Representative
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda,Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Customer Service Representative, Reporting into Assistant Shop Manager
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
The customer service Representative is responsible for ensuring enhanced sales through quality customer service delivery and availability of saleable and attractive merchandise in the shop
• Warmly receiving and serving customers in your section as per employee handbook
• Offloading of merchandise items as delivered to the branch from the warehouse at a reasonable time.
• Monitoring of Missing Items :
• Ensuring that stock takes, Cyclic Counts are done properly/accurately.
• Product Merchandising: Ensure that merchandise for sale in the respective categories on the shop floor are well displayed and in a saleable condition
• Housekeeping: Ensure shop floor, products for sale, and shelf are clean to ensure enhanced purchase
• Pricing: Ensure that all products on the shelf are well priced & bar-coded and that there is an updated clear item shelf labels
• Customer Service Delivery: Ensure constant presence in the designated category for continuous active interaction and customer assistance and interaction.
• Shrinkage Control: Ensure no loss of merchandise through expiries, damage, theft or mishandling and communicate to immediate seniors.
• Stewardship: Ensure good grooming and presentation and in full uniform at all times while on the shop floor.
• NB. Saleable condition: Ensure that items being put on the shelf have proper language, storage instruction, usage instruction, expiry, proper label, dent free, not leaking and not rusted.
Qualifications and skills required
• level education with pass of minimum C grade
• Diploma in any business related Course/ and two years working experience.
• 3 months as casual in the category.
• Ready and willing to work 45 hours per week.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.