Data & Analytics Manager
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Data & Analytics Manager
We are looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the Data & Analytics Manager position in Kigali, Rwanda reporting to the Digital & Technology Manager.
The Data & Analytics Lead is an agent for change, promoting the development of a data-driven culture, increasing data literacy across the OpCo, and advancing D&A maturity in order to drive growth and productivity
Leveraging Data for Impact
• •Develop the OpCo roadmap for data and analytics aligned to regional and global strategy, and drive implementation at OpCo level.
• •D&A Business partner to key stakeholder OpCo functions such as sales, e-business, finance, marketing, supply chain, shared services.
• •Identification of opportunities to leverage data and ask the right Business Questions, translating business demands/requirements into clear analytics use cases.
• •Partner and co-develop effective, efficient D&A solutions (e.g., Adv Analytics use cases) with Regional and Global teams.
• •Prioritize and manage the D&A initiatives ensuring effective implementation by business decision makers which delivers optimal value to the OpCo and adherence to global standards.
Data at our Fingertips
• •Coordinate the development and deployment of efficient and effective Data Management strategies delivering consistent high standards of data governance, quality and availability, ensuring adherence to Global data standards and policies.
• •Coordinate and facilitate deployment of D&A technology and tooling in the OpCo.
• •Ensure continuous improvement to and optimum efficiency in D&A processes and practices.
Data & Analytics Capability
• •Evangelist for Data & Analytics across the OpCo promoting a data driven / data informed organizational culture
• •Prioritize and lead initiatives, including upskilling, competency building and change management, to develop D&A Maturity and improve Data Literacy across OpCo.
• •Represent OpCo at regional level providing input to D&A strategy and roadmaps development.
8+ years’ demonstrated experience with governing, implementing, and driving data management and analytics activities
• Strong business knowledge and understanding, preferably in the industry or at least in an adjacent one
• Experience with incorporating data and analytics in decision making
• Excellent communication, storytelling, and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to explain complex technical processes to business Stakeholders
• Excellent leadership skills with experience in a lead role delivering data & analytics solutions and projects
• Proven strategic thinking
• Curious, digital, and innovative mindset, knowledge base, and experience that goes beyond simple awareness
• Strong project delivery, planning, and change management skills
• Experience with Agile ways of working
• Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with leaders across the business and deliver change
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related technological field
• Relevant certifications, e.g., Data analytics professional certificate, SAS Statistics business analyst professional certificate, PowerBI data analyst associate…
Working knowledge of data management, descriptive analytics, advanced analytics and industry trends
• Deep business knowledge and ability to identify opportunities to add business value
• Experience managing teams and projects
• Effective communication with business and IT stakeholders
• CPG experience, preferably in beer
• Basic ability to build quantitative models
• Agile project management
• Budget and capacity management">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/ and search for “ Data & Analytics Manager”. Only applications meeting the requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. If you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through email@example.com (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for the submission of applications is 24th February 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.