Director Of Administration And Finance
Jobs at:Premier Transport and Tour Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Director of Administration and Finance who will be responsible To ensure Premier Transport and Tour Services Ltd meets all financial, legal and regulatory requirements, the Director of Finance & Administration will lead, manage, and integrate the accounting, administrative, human resources of the organization.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provides counsel to the MD and the Board on significant matters affecting company’s finances, operations and procedures;
• Advice the MD on all aspects of finance in carrying out their strategic objectives,
• Assists the MD in developing and implementing strategic and business plans and budgets;
• Formulates procedure recommendations for the Board of Directors, attends Board meetings, upon invitation to advice on finance matters.
• Identifies opportunities for the organization to improve its financial and competitive position by monitoring transport industry changes.
• Develop, review and maintain all finance and finance-related procedures to ensure they are aligned to company’s mission;
• Oversees budgeting, accounting, payables, auditing, payroll, receivables, cash flow, benefit management, insurance program and investing functions;
• Supervision of the finance staff and outsourced accounting and auditing services;
• Develops annual budget and monitors and reports budget performance;
• Manages the organization's risk by enforcing internal controls and assisting with external and internal audits;
• Hold quarterly procurement consultative meetings with Department Heads/units to ensure that the demand management plan is executed as documented and ensure that the procurement of goods and services is corrected as planned;
• Provide the finance department with guidelines and timetable on an annual basis in terms of the reporting requirements and the timelines within which reports are required.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reports and provide quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Setting prices of vehicles depending on itinerary in consultation with director of operations and MD. The price list should be regularly reviewed to cope with the changes in government rules and regulations as well as the tariff issued by the regulator.
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
• Must possess professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, and CIMA.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience heading the finance Management function as the Director of Finance
• Experience in strategy execution and formulation;
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of financial management and IFRS, GAAP
• Leadership in environments of change and innovation;
• Deep knowledge of development finance and investment management;
• Experience in managing a portfolio of currencies;
• Experience in resource mobilization and capital markets transactions;
• Experience in managing treasury operations;
• High level competence with structuring and negotiating complex transactions;
• Demonstrated competencies in planning and organizing, critical reasoning, decision making and problem-solving skills;
• Demonstrable track record of successful and sustainable financial management
• Demonstrated competencies in negotiating skills.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.