Director of Administration and Finance (Re-advertised) Job Profile
Jobs at:The National Agricultural Export Development Board (NAEB)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 31 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of five years of experience or
• Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with three-year experience.
• Part qualified professional Accounting like ACCA Or CPA
Under the direct supervision of Chief Finance Officer NAEB, the Director of Administration and Finance will perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning, coordination and provision of support services (Finance, human resource, logistics and administration) to other Intuitional operating units; Thus;
• Design and implement the institutional internal rules and regulations, policies, administration and finance procedure manuals and ensure they are up to date and suitable for use by all staff;
• Establish stringent expenditure control procedures ensuring proper authorization of payments and making sure expenditures are fully supported;
• Directs finance, logistics and administration on planning, coordination and provision of support services;
• Directs staff in the preparation and monitoring of departmental budget, determination of appropriate level of services and rates, development of performance measures, analysis of services provided to ensure cost efficiency and adequate levels of service;
• Performs cost control activities and monitors revenues and expenditures in assigned area to assure sound fiscal control;
• Prepares annual budget and assures effective and efficient use of budgeted funds, personnel, materials, facilities, and time;
• Ensure all payments are adequately supported with relevant documents before authorization
• Ensure financial reporting requirements and compliance with tax laws are adhered to;
• Responsible for efficient utilization of the Divisions resources (human and financial) to achieve optimal outputs as per performance Targets;
• Ensure that individual performance targets are set and aligned to organizational goals; and employees are appraised on regular basis.
• Plan, organize, delegate, and prioritize work;
• Develop, interpret, and apply policy;
• Establish, modify, and adjust broad goals and priorities;
• Provide clear and effective direction to staff.
• Interpret and apply applicable laws, rules, policies and standards;
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The Job Title should be the subject of the email. The motivation letter of interested candidates accompanied by detailed CV with at least three referees, Photocopy of degree, certificates of related job requirements and national identity card should be submitted to NAEB E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com not later than Friday 27th October 2023 at 3:00 PM. Late applications will not be considered.
• NDIKUMANA André
• Chief Finance Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.