Director of Administration of Finance
Jobs at:TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd is a private entity, incorporated by prominent Rwandan investors who are inspired to contribute to Rwanda’s development agenda, of improving the quality of life and standards of rural-based Rwandans directly through gainful employment in seed production and distribution, and enhancing farmers’ access to improved seeds. TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd invested in developing the local seed industry by engaging in variety development, commercial seed production, seed processing, and marketing to increase the timely availability of seeds in Rwanda .
FINANCE CONTROL & BUDGETING
• Ensure financial integrity and accountability and maintain internal controls.
• Lead the revision of the TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd financial manual and policy manual, as well as develop strategies for allocation and indirect rate recovery
• Generate timely monthly, quarterly, yearly and project-specific financial reports in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”).
• Assist in the procurement of auditor services.
• Oversee audit activities and ensure compliance with government regulations.
• Coordinate with the Executive Director and TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd office and field staff to create and manage TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd’s annual budget.
• Develop budgets for proposals in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer
• Manage various types of agreements (cooperative agreements, grants, sub-grants, sub-contracts, personal services agreements, memos of understanding, etc.) and solicit legal advice when needed to ensure compliance with applicable government rules and regulations.
• Provide guidance to Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors on strategic business directions by conducting financial planning, analysis, forecasting, developing scenarios to inform decision making, and advising on key directions and options for development.
• Provide analytical financial thinking to qualify ideas as good and appropriate.
• Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team. Engage the finance committee of the board of directors to develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
• Represent the company to financial partners, including donors, auditors, public officials, banks, etc.
• Prepare payroll of TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd to ensure all government regulations are in line for payroll, as well as company policy for benefits.
• Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analysis to provide insight into the company’s operations and business plans including cash requirements.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls, financial systems and financial procedures.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
• Oversee Human Resources function, in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.
• Supervise Operations and Accounts Manager, in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer for relevant tasks.
• Lead facilities, inventory, sales, IT systems, and other administrative functions, supported by Operations and Accounts Manager.
• Ensure all insurance policies are renewed on an annual basis.
• Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team through demonstrated business judgment combined with an ability to effectively influence others.
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• General Skills and Competencies Required
• A Masters’ degree in Finance, Accounting or Administration;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in Finance, accounting or administration;
• Computer skills in word, Excel processing, and accounting software;
• Fluent in English, French, and Kinyarwanda;
• Skills in human resources management and secretariat
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested qualified candidates may submit their applications with CV, motivation letter, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, and contact details for at least three professional references. Applications should be addressed to the TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd Chief Executive Officer (CEO), via email to email@example.com or be deposited at the TRI-SEEDS Co Ltd Office located at KG 5 Av/13, Kamukina, Kimihurura, Gasabo District, not later than 15th February 2020 at 04:30 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.