Director of Finance
Jobs at:University Teaching Hospital Of Butare
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OF BUTARE .
• Contribute to development of finance staff skills in the areas of financial management and budgeting
• Consolidate and review the overall annual budget and outturn submissions and related reporting to the ministry.
• Ensure financial reports are reported to MINICOFIN on timely basis.
• Provide accounting analysis sufficient for budget management to make informed decisions with an emphasis on forward –looking budget analysis and risk manage
• Plan the cash flow sufficiently to ensure adequate cover for all commitments whilst minimizing the potential loss to the institution
• Ensure the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all financial reports for both internal and external purposes.
• Lead assistance given to internal and external auditors as required.
• Keep the head of Division upto date on issues related to budget setting, budget monitoring and overall financial planning.
• Ensure that committed grants income is received from donors
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Masters, or A0 in Finance, Accounting with 3 years working experience. Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIA are an added value
• Knowledge of Rwanda's financial management standards and procedures;
• Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting;
• Knowledge of Management of Material Resources;
• Knowledge of supply chain management;
• Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
• Leadership and management skills;
• Planning and organisational, Budgeting skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills,
• Time management Skills
• Judgment & Decision making skills;
• Complex Problem solving;
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.