Director of Finance and Administration
Jobs at:Prime Economic Zones Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this role is to oversee the day-to-day administrative and financial management of the organization .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee and manage day-to-day functions of the organization, including supervision of PEZ’s Chief Accountant, Accountant and support staff.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Maintain internal control safeguards; along with PEZ’s Chief Accountant and coordinate, all audit activities.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; update the finance and administration department's overall policies and procedures manual.
• Develop and update organization policies and procedures as necessary
• Oversee the professional development/ training program for staff and ensure completion of annual performance appraisals.
• Work with Chief Accountant to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting.
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; International Financial Reporting Standards; International Accounting Standards and regulatory requirements.
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Work with the Chief Accountant & Accountant to support the development and monitoring of new and existing organization plans.
• Oversee all personnel, employee relations, equal employment opportunity functions of the organization.
• In conjunction with the Managing Director and Management team establish and monitor staff performance and development goals consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
• Work with the Technical team to increase PEZ’s productivity.
• Any other duties as assigned by his/her superiors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any business relevant field
• At least 5 years of working experience out of which 2 must be in a senior managerial position
• CPA/ACCA Fully Certified
• Audit Experience
• Familial with Accounting software like QuickBooks
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience planning and Budgeting
• Knowledge of Professional Standards.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.