Jobs at:Kibo Slopes Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kibo Slopes Rwanda is a subsidiary of Kibo Slopes Safaris Ltd which operates in East Africa with the headquarters in Nairobi. As pioneers of cross-border tourism, Kibo Slopes Safaris’ regional presence enables us to efficiently coordinate unique cross-border programs for our customers. Our client base includes traditional markets in Europe, North America and Asia. .
• Drives Company vehicles or vehicles hired by the company on instructions by the employer observing all rules and laws of the traffic act.
• Monitors the performance of the vehicles assigned to him, reports breakdowns and supervises repairs and services.
• Keeps detailed records of the movements of vehicles assigned to him.
• Assists in purchasing spares and other goods for the company.
• Assist the company mechanic in servicing the vehicles assigned to him.
• Receives tourists at the airport or other specified places and takes them to destinations specified by the company.
• Conducts game drives with or without tour leaders.
• Keeps detailed records of advances and Imprest and clears them in time
• Acts as a tour leader for groups assigned to him and ensures the itineraries are implemented as planned.
• Cooperates and interrelates with other company staff or other companies working with the employer.
• Reports directly to the Tour and Expedition Manager / Operations Manager or in their absence to their representative.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Clean Driving Licence of a minimum of 4 years.
• Knowledge of Fleet management
• Basic bookkeeping
• Mechanical Knowledge
• Knowledge of German or French is an added advantage
• 3 years’ experience as a driver /guide
• Good interpersonal and communication
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.