Driver Under Contract
Jobs at:Muhanga District
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 29 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
•Drive staff or guests of the District to and during field missions and ensure a timely delivery/collection of mail, cargo, pouch and other items upon authorization of the competent supervisor;
– Meet officials or guests of the District at the Airport or any other agreed meeting point;
– Maintain regular vehicle insurance and logbook, and ensure that the maintenance and servicing of assigned vehicle are timely done and reported to supervisors;
– Maintain on a regular basis the assigned vehicle and carry out day-to-day check of its general state, ensure its cleanliness, perform minor repairs, arrange for other related repairs and supervise the assigned vehicle while in the garage;
– Organize vehicle inspection/technical control by competent institutions and ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Polite with good manners
• Time keeping and organization skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
click here to Apply for the job
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.