Jobs at:Inkunga Finance Plc
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Inkunga Finance Plc is a financial institution that offers savings and credit services to agriculture entrepreneurs, traders, industrial businesses, young entrepreneurs and regular people who just want to save for some personal projects. Inkunga Finance Plc proposes various saving products and credit products to suit your projects.
inkunga finance plc is a microfinance institution headquarted in Karongi District, Western Province.
Its mission is to promote quality financial services to small and medium-sized entrepreneurs in order to contribute to the improvement of their socio-economic living conditions and to remain a sustainable and self-sufficient institution.
To strengthen its human resources, INKUNGA FINANCE is currently recruiting the following people to occupy job vacancy.
E-Banking Officer (1 Vacant Post)
Under the supervision of the Head of IT and Data Management, he (she) will be responsible for:
• Supervising Mobile Banking and Electronic Banking services to ensure high quality service delivery to customers;
• Ensuring that all staff providing Mobile Banking and Electronic Banking services to achieve their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
• Following up PUSH & PULL transactions;
• Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering policies and procedures and that custodians of KYC (Know Your Customer) are respected while maintaining strict confidentiality of customer affairs in accordance with the Mobile Banking services;
• Providing innovation that will enable the institution to develop the mobile banking and electronic payment activity and improve its leadership position in this area;
• Selecting service providers and negotiating contracts, monitoring processor performance and managing the program on an ongoing basis;
• Managing Mobile Banking Services Agents in processing all new applications, billing and general maintenance;
• Managing and approving electronic banking applications and perform reconciliations and reporting of electronic transactions on a daily basis;
• Setting targets, measuring and reporting on the performance of all electronic banking transactions;
• Testing equipment related to mobile agents and proposing their replacements;
• Performing maintenance of equipment related to technology;
• Must be a Rwandan;
• Have an A1 degree with at least one year's experience or a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer science and Management, Electronics and Communication, Computer science and Networking or related fields;
• Have a good character in working with financial institutions (meaning no non-performing or written off loans);
• Fluent in French or English, knowledge of two languages would be an advantage;
• Aged between 21 years and 35 years;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit Job application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The deadline for submitting applications is June 05th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
• The job application file must contain:
• An application letter addressed to the Managing Director;
• A circulum vitae;
• A copy of the identitification card;
• A copy of the degree or certificate;
• A certificate of service rendered for A1 and A2 applicants.
The list of candidates shortlisted for the written exam will be published not later than 08/06/2022 via the website: https://inkungafinance.com
Done at Karongi, 26th Mai 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.