Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Africa Improved Foods (AIF), is a Public-Private Partnership focused on addressing malnutrition through the production of nutritious, high quality fortified foods. It is a joint venture involving a number of international organizations: DSM – the largest nutrition company in the world; the World Bank (IFC); the UK Govt (CDC) the Dutch Govt (FMO). The Government of Rwanda, and the World Food Programme. Our products are intended to address malnutrition among vulnerable population segments such as pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, older infants and young children especially in the first 1,000 days of their life. To this end, we have built a world class food processing plant in Rwanda – to serve the East Africa region - and are now expanding into Ethiopia. In as much as we are a commercial, for profit organization, we also strive to have the maximum social, economic and environmental impact possible on the communities in which we operate. In this respect, we have strong working relationships with reputable NGO’s across the EAC Region. Our model is to source raw materials from local small-holder farmers, employ, develop and to deploy local talent in the creation and growth of our fortified foods business. .
Job Skills: Not Specified
• University degree in Engineering in any Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and Technology or in any related field (You had indicated a diploma)
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in maintaining and troubleshooting in measuring instruments, measuring scales
• Managerial and social knowledge:
• Basic knowledge of PLC /SCADA/ HMI
• Experience in Pneumatic line
• Experience in Electrical control and motors
• Experience in Diesel engine
• Experience in Lighting circuit, grounding
• Experience in Different breakers (ACB, VCB), transformer
• Able to work in extreme pressure condition
• Able to work beyond normal working hours, if needed.
• Excellent communication
• Innovative, creative and self-driven
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Knowledge of MS office
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is Monday 13th January 2020. Please apply to: Human Resources Department, Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Ltd Kigali – Rwanda E-mail on: email@example.com .Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.