(EoI)-Consultancy for Delivering of Training series and Coaching Sessions for Rwanda Companies Participating in International trade Fairs
Jobs at:GIZ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide a two-day workshop for Rwanda companies participating in identified trade fairs (up to 3 series, each before identified trade fairs start date)
• The consultant shall conduct two-days workshop to enhance the participants’ capabilities to plan for and participate effectively in trade shows, as well as provide the participants with all the needed information and tools to prepare and to ensure success.
• The workshops should include all, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Setting realistic and measurable goals, defining the audience, what does success look like to participants, how to decide which products to exhibit.
• Tools to access market information and how to research competition.
• Setting lead targets and how to track and report on the results to measure the ROI after the show.
• Identify marketing tools, promoting the event on social media and the official event app
• How to engage prospects and differentiate the business before arrival, how to ensure foot traffic at the booth.
• Display and set up of the booth, product presentation, on-stand marketing.
• Suggest tools to expand presence at the trade show. Prepare for successful follow-up before the show begins (check lists and forms to be used, etc.)
• Identify additional training needs/topics the participants might have to cover during the one-to-one coaching sessions.
• Task 2: Conduct 2 hour one to one coaching session for each of the participants based on their identified needs (up to 3 series, each before identified trade fairs start date)
• Cover the identified topics and provide answers to specific questions from each company.
• Support in identifying top priority products within the companies and suggestions to potential markets.
• Prepare an elevator pitch for each company (elements to attract potential buyers/importers)
• Provide feedback on their targeted marketing activities, such as the messaging, the language, the platforms, etc.
• Prepare and compile a booklet about the participants and their products, in addition to highlights about the sector, to be used at the Jordanian pavilion during the event (this includes the content, design, and production)
• Output and deliverables:
• The trainings contains the following outputs
• Preparation of training module
• Preparation and facilitation of the trainings of up to 100 participants for three identified trade fairs
• Assessment of the pieces of training and handover a report on the trainings results
• Final report of the training which contains feedback from participants
The minimum qualification and experience requirements
• The consultant must have the following
• Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any other relevant field.
• At least 10 years of experience in the fields of market research, market access strategies, and export promotion.
• Specific experience in the international trade and business development is preferred.
• Experience in conducting workshops/seminars related to Trade Fair Participation
• Knowledge of African markets and requirements.
• Knowledge of the Rwanda market is an asset.
• Inputs of GIZ or other actors
• Costs for workshops logistics in Rwanda will be covered by GIZ directly (incl. identification and booking of workshop location, catering, provision of technical and other workshop equipment, printing of material, etc.) and shall not be accounted for in the proposal.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Financial Proposal indicates the contract price, supported by a breakdown of consultancy fee per day + all other costs such us (if needed) daily allowance, accommodation expenses. The cost must be in RWF and VAT excluded.
Please submit electronically your EoI (technical & Financial offer) in 2 separated PDF files to this email: RW_Quotation@giz.de
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.