Jobs at:Jali Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Term: Full Time
Location: Company Head Office
Reporting To: CEO
Jali Group is a holding but yet not-large organization that hold an accounting firm called JALI PARTNERS and a startup financial institution called JALI FINANCE.
The mission of JALI PARTNERS is to strengthen our clients’ finance departments by providing high-quality, innovative, and accountable services.
The mission of JALI FINANCE is to promote impactful consumptions through credit approach. And the by impactful consumptions we understand: environmental, job creating and made in Africa products.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
JALI GROUP is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Executive Assistant who will assist the group CEO with administrative and communication related tasks. His/her responsibilities will be divided into those 2 core aim as follow:
1. Administrative assistance:
• Assisting the CEO in execution of his daily to-dos;
• Preparation of proposals for clients, partners, etc, in both word, Excel, PowerPoints, and emails;
• Preparation of contracts, MOUs, and other sort of binding engagements;
• Preparation of Letters, emails, and all other writings in English and Kinyarwanda;
• Maintaining company’s data room under Google Drive;
• Internet and field research;
• Scheduling meeting involving the CEO, take accurate meetings minutes, and supporting CEO office visitors;
• Support the CEO with basic HR assistance;
• Carrying other admin duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, and field work, and any other admin work assigned by the CEO.
2. Communication support:
• Help the CEO in communication with investors
• Creating contents and stories for the companies’ websites;
• Maintaining the companies’ social media pages and ensure a consistence presence, updated content, and interactions with the companies’ social media community;
• Creating and maintaining the companies’ newsletter through emails, websites, and social media
• Regularly creating business and customer’s flyer’s and other marketing materials
• Implementing the company’s communication plan that will be created by the company with support of external partners such us USAID Nguriza Nshore.
• Minimum qualifications include:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field;
• 3+ years’ Experience in working for and reporting to CEOs or top level executives as an executive/ administrative assistant or communication;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Kinyarwanda. French is a plus;
• Demonstrated skills with organizing files, correspondence, and documents and ability to recommend and implement systems to enhance related procedure and policy;
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience with Microsoft or Google Suite like word, PowerPoint, Excel, and mobile applications needed to implement administrative and communication assignments;
• Ability to learn and recommend new technological skills and systems;
• Proven ability to accomplish projects and assignments with strict deadlines;
• Business acumen and teamwork player in problems solving and decision taking;
• Self-organized and quick learner with planning and time management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please send an email to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with: CV
Cover letter (that includes the salary requirement and available start date. Failure to include these will automatically disqualify the application)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.