Finance & Administration Manager
Freight Forwarders Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22nd February 2019
Date Posted: 11th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RwF
Freight Forwarders Rwanda Ltd is looking for a Finance & Administration Manager (FAM) for their country office in Kigali. The FAM focuses on finance, accounting, and handling the day to day administration tasks the company.
• The FAM position is responsible for the administrative management of the company.
• Develop and monitor control systems designed to reserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
• Create, set up and maintain financial structure and dashboards for cost tracking and assist operations to complete rolling cash and cost forecasts
• Manage the scheduling, Preparation and timely distribution of internal financial statements and other related management reports in compliance with established corporate reporting schedules.
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets and disclosure procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting, and to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
• Investigates, researches, and analyses information and issues related to external financial reporting
• Oversee all tax and Compliance function.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• Certified (CA, ACA, CPA)
• Professional experience - a minimum of 5 years experience in the finance industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of finance software/systems, ideally ERP (SAP is ideal)
• Ideal, but not essential, experience in logistics, clearing & forwarding.
• Fluent, and literate in the English language
Benefits and Contractual information:
21 days of leave will be given per annum
Job application procedure
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV & cover letter to David Knight at David.email@example.com
Freight Forwarders Rwanda Ltd will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.