Finance & Administration Unit Intern
Jobs at:Kilimo Trust
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 06 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, September 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Kilimo Trust is seeking a highly motivated and talented University graduate from Rwanda to join its team of experienced and motivated professionals.
• Kilimo Trust is a not-for-profit organisation working on agriculture for development across the East African Community. We are headquartered in the Republic of Uganda, with affiliated subsidiaries in Tanzania, Rwanda and Kenya. Our vision is to see “sustained and equitable wealth creation, food and nutrition security for smallholder farmers and other value chain actors”. The mission is to make agri-business a transformative tool for wealth creation, food and nutrition security for smallholder farmers and other value chain.
1. Receive and review invoices/payment requests submitted for payments.
2. Prepare payment vouchers in accordance with laid down procedures for services received by the Trust.
3. Support the maintenance of a filing system relating to all financial and administration information/ documents.
4. Assist to record financial transactions in the Odoo System.
5. Assist Team Leaders in preparation of budgets for projects and projects activities.
6. Assist in bank reconciliations. And reconciling supplier and customer accounts.
7. Provide logistical support to Kilimo Trust’s program activities including booking venues for workshops, conferences, following up with facilitators, resource persons and participants.
Qualifications and Competence Required
1. A First Class or Second-Class upper Degree in accounting, business, finance, or other relevant discipline is an added advantage.
2. Must have scored a distinction in Mathematics and English at O’ level.
3. Hands on experience in the use of spreadsheet
4. Basic skills in accounting and bookkeeping
5. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing the Finance duties.
6. Be honest and trustworthy.
7. Below 25 years of age
8. Have excellent analytical skills, are self-driven, innovative, problem solvers, willing to learn, good timekeepers and value integrity.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• Please submit your application letter, updated CV, copies of all academic transcripts including O’ and A’ level NO LATER THAN 4th October 2023 to email: email@example.com . Indicate in the subject line the Position you’re applying for.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.