Jobs at:Kivu Choice Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Kivu Choice:
• Kivu Choice is the sister company to Victory Farms, the largest aquaculture platform in East Africa, based in Kenya. We are a vertically integrated Aquaculture company based in Rwanda with associated feed mill, hatchery, cage production, distribution, and sales operations. With our innovative business model, we are currently the fastest scaling Tilapia fish farm in Africa and the largest fish farm in Rwanda. Over the next 5 years our plan is to scale to become the largest and most sustainable protein producer in Africa, producing and distributing 20,000 tons of fish per year across Rwanda, DRC, and Burundi.
About the Role
• We are looking for a data analyst with a finance background to support our finance team. This crucial role will enable the management team to make informed decisions based on sound analytics regarding inventory variance, revenue assurance, market penetration and other important areas of the business growth.
What you will do:
• Prepare revenue reconciliation on weekly and monthly basis
• Track and reconcile branch sales revenue versus quantity sold by each branch on a daily basis
• Record all sales transactions into the accounting system
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels, processes purchasing orders as required and tracks orders
• Perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count into the inventory report
• Work with Finance Manager to reconcile fish biomass additions
• Work with Finance Manager to reconcile biological asset costing
• Ensure timely and accurate valuation & postings of imported feeds
• Maintain and update the asset registry
• Generate analytics across all business units, organized and presented in logical manner.
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in finance and data analytics or other relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree in data analytics, finance, accounting or any other relevant field.
• Professional Certificate such as ACCA, CPA is added advantage
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial software
• Experience using Xero is a plus
• Familiarity with industry regulations and best practices.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
What we offer
• The opportunity to be part of a high impact mission, high growth company, and enjoyable work environment.
• Competitive salary based on level of experience and position fit.
• Bonus tied to individual, department, and company performance.
• Health Insurance, best available in Rwanda.
• Paid annual leave of absence.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com not later than 17th December 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.