Jobs at:Biodiversity Conservation Organization (BIOCOOR)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 02 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, April 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assist the accountant in providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Assist the accountant in Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Assist the accountant in Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
• Assist the accountant in Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Work on the accounting activities for Irish Aid funding
• Assist the accountant in Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Assist the accountant to maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Assist the accountant in the Reconciling of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Manage the BIOCOOR Office
Skills Required For This Position
• Accounting Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Computer skills
• Skills on Accounting software
• Data Entry Management
• General Mathematic Skills
Education, Experience, And Licensing Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or other related fields
• At least 3 Years of experience in accounting, finance, or management with proven track record
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Familiar with using SAGE software
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Experience in tax declaration and tax payments
• Experience in auditing and vouchers review
• Experience in financial reporting
• Experience in working with local communities and civil society organizations
• Experience in financial data analysis
• Experience in environmental economics and environmental management related projects
• Experience in climate protection projects
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
if you are interested, please send the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com not later than 26/03/2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview only. BIOCOOR is an equal opportunity employer and transparency, coordination, competence, and communication are our values.
Done at Huye on 21/03/2023
Dr Ange IMANISHIMWE, PhD
Country Executive Director for BIOCOOR
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.