Jobs at:Auditor General Of State Finances (OAG)
Deadline of this Job:
12th September 2019
Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT OFFICE OF
THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF STATE FINANCES (OAG)
Office of the Auditor General was established in 1998: The Office is mandated by the Constitution of the Republic of Rwanda of 2003 revised in 2015 as the Supreme Audit Institution of Rwanda responsible for the following:
• Auditing and reporting on accounts of all public entities, local administrative entities, public enterprises, parastatal organizations and projects;
• Conducting financial and performance audits (economy, efficiency and effectiveness) in respect of expenditure in all institutions referred to above;
• Conducting accountability, management and strategic audits of accounts in the institutions mentioned above.
OAG’s mission is to promote accountability, transparency and best practices in Government operations as a means of good governance.
OAG aims to recruit young self-motivated Rwandan Nationals graduating in Accounting, and other fields when necessary, from recognized universities in Rwanda and outside the country. OAG offers those recruited, great opportunities for career growth, training and above all, an opportunity to serve the Country in promoting accountability, transparency and best practice in Government operations as a means to good governance..
• Ensures completion of allocated work within the budgeted time according to the required OAG quality standards (OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines)
• Seeks clarification on instructions given and informs the Team Leader/Director of progress against agreed deadlines and output
• Ensures proper documentation, filing and referencing of work done in accordance with the audit manual and other guidelines
• Properly concludes on work done, prepares and submits to the Team Leader clear, concise and properly supported audit queries for exceptions identified and ensures that all review notes are addressed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Upper Second Class Degree and above); or Intermediate level of Accounting professional qualification (CPA or ACCA);
• No experience required;
• Have High level of integrity;
• Be Innovative and results oriented person
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations;
• Ability to deliver accurate results in a timely manner and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks.
• To be aged 27 or below.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications along with the relevant academic transcripts and copy of National Identity Card, in hard copy, addressed to the Auditor General, Office the Auditor General (OAG-RRA-NEC Complex), P.O Box 1020 Kigali- Rwanda: Not later than 12th September 2019 at 5:00 P.m.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.