Jobs at:MR ROOF
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Mr. Roof
MR ROOF is specialized in the manufacture and installation of steel structures, roofing products & accessories. From the roof structure to the covering, we provide innovative, highly effective, and durable materials. As per the installation of our roofing materials, our customers can count on our qualified teams or entrust their projects to our network of certified installers. We train them to the specificity of our products in order to ensure quality service and a durable roof
The Finance Controller will be responsible for providing financial management support and overall assisting the Chief Financial Officer in his objectives and missions.
Particularly, the Finance Controller provides daily accounting & tax functions and closely monitors cash flow.
• Daily recording of financial transactions into the system with required transaction documents. Notify the management of any accounting errors.
• Reconciliation of bookkeeping ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivables.
• Cash management, monitoring and execution of all current cash transactions (ex: supplier payments, subcontractors, purchases of consumables). Ensure tight control on the flow of cash that comes and goes out of the company.
• Ensure that weekly and monthly petty cash & bank reconciliations are completed and reviewed and signed off by the CFO.
• Keep abreast of requirements related to accounting matters to ensure compliance.
• Ensure that all financial and administrative documents and files are fully supported, approved, properly organized, updated and regularly backed up.
• Ensure accruals and prepayment concepts are applied to processed transactions
• Assist in the completion of external audits and implement actions necessary to correct internal control weaknesses.
• Ensuring accurate calculation, payment and submission of company statutory deductions in a timely manner and as per the relevant legislation.
• Ensuring withholding tax is properly calculated and remitted on behalf of third parties.
• Coordinating, preparing and submitting statutory returns and payments.
• Managing and reviewing audits of VAT returns and subsequent refund claims from RRA as per the VAT Act.
Financial data consolidation & budgeting
• Consolidation of financial data & generation of key reports in order to continuously assess the financial health of the company
• Preparation of budget forecasts (monthly & quarterly ). Follow-up and monitoring of budget.
• Monthly activity report covering all company’s expenses.
Stock & inventory management
• Generation of invoice and establishment of production orders.
• Monitoring of production activity and consumption of raw materials with a bi-monthly update of the inventory.
• Reconciliation of production reports, timesheets and manufacturing related costs for calculation of monthly production cost. Required Profile
Minimum five years of accounting experience gained preferably with a well-known company, the manufacturing sector being an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or another similar discipline. Professional qualification as an ACCA/CPA is gladly appreciated.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Familiarity with frequent financial reporting and data consolidation.
• Knowledge of electronic and paper filing systems.
• Sound understanding of Rwandan financial regulations and legal business requirements;
• Familiar with any or multiple financial management and accounting softwares. (ex: Quickbooks, Sage, SAP etc…). Experience with ODOO is highly preferred.
• Good computer skills and extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and email software
• General character traits
• Creativity & ability to solve problems
• Result orientedness
• Continuous improvement & personal development
• Team spirit & cooperation
• Rigorous and methodical
• Leadership & Initiative-taking
• Function specific traits
• Accuracy & Focus
• Analytic & Numerical skills
• Planning & Organizing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.