Jobs at:Babylon (babyl) Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
babyl is Rwanda’s first full-service mobile health provider. Founded in the UK as Babylon Health to bring cutting-edge science and computer engineering to the healthcare industry, the ultimate aim of the company is to give everyone in the world access to high quality, affordable care. Through the use of artificially intelligent triage, digital doctor consultations, and prescriptions through mobile devices, babyl has delivered over 1 million consultations and registered over 2 million users since it came to Rwanda in 2016.
We are rapidly expanding regionally and globally to be the world leader in AI-driven digital medicine. At babyl our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
The Finance Manager will support the babyl mission by overseeing all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. The goal is to enable the company's leadership to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
• Ensure the planning, centralization, and coordination of the financial transactions, accountants, and related administrative services;
• Participate in budget preparation for action plans and different projects
• Prepare accurate project budgets; track expenses; oversee payroll, benefits, and reimbursements; ensure that required project financial controls and cost performance monitoring mechanisms are in place and adhered to; prevent over-expenditure of budgets; ensure proper safeguards of funds;
• Produce annual financial reports and statements certified and agreed with externals auditors into agreed timescales to comply with the requirements of the company
• Supervise the treatment of salaries to assure the respect of liabilities of regulations relating to taxes on remunerations and social security;
• Centralize and verify the use of bank accounts of the organization;
• Prepare the financial reports of the organization regularly: monthly, quarterly, and annually according to the administrative and financial procedures of the organization; Proceed to the monthly control of bank statement and bank reconciliation; File all documents and justifications of the financial operations
• Oversee local procurement and execute all approved payments for local vendors, contractors, and consultants for goods and services received, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the company;
• Carry out any other task as assigned by his/her supervisor towards the company’s interest/objectives.
• At least 5 years of proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.lever.co/babylonhealth/75546cef-c7f3-4e7a-8b0f-4b0bfde529f3?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Job%20in%20Rwanda
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.