3 Finance Manager
Jobs at:Blu Flamingo Digital Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2020
Date Posted: Monday, November 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Established in 2009, Blu flamingo is a WSI Certified full-service digital media agency offering specialist digital media services including; integrated digital communication planning; digital media creative production; search and display, ad optimization; social/community media management; media data planning and implementation as well as out of browser events co-ordination. Our operations span 5 countries across Africa that have 50% of the continent’s internet penetration – that is South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda, Nigeria, and Uganda.
In 2014, Blu Flamingo Digital Rwanda was born and began its journey into advertising bliss and never looked back.
Blu Flamingo Digital Rwanda is a uniquely structured advertising agency; experienced in providing creative print, broadcast, online advertising, and marketing solutions. Here at BLU, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch service and outstanding talent at a pocket-friendly price.
Caring for our clients is what we do best! We continue to raise the bar in order to ensure our clients are getting the highest quality of personal, professional attention. Every project receives the same outstanding service, ensuring our clients the satisfaction they deserve. Our passion and desire for the industry enable us to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing the creativity of your project.
Finance Manager Job Description.
We are looking to hire a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. This hire is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature. To ensure success in this role, the Finance Manager should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of the organization. .
Finance Managers Responsibilities:
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process, and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Support the development and implementation plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization through managing and monitoring metrics and KPI tracking.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Manage all tax and regulatory requirements, ensuring reporting is managed in a timely manner.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Finance Manager Requirements:
• Degree in Finance/Accounting or related (essential).
• Accounting certification(added Advantage)
• Experience with Quick books online (essential)
• 1-2 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
• Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Excellent in English and Kinyarwanda
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click on the "Apply for this job" button below before the 1st of December 2020. Submit your CV and a 1-page cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.