Jobs at:Spedag Interfreight Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FINANCE Manager SPEDAG INTERFREIGHT RWANDA .
• Strategy development & planning of the company’s finances to ensure continued company profitability
• Financial Accounting & Management Reporting in a timely and accurate manner in line with the local and international laws, accounting principles and generally accepted practices
• Business Planning and Budgetary control; monitoring and controlling the Company’s expenses in line with the set budget
• Banking, Treasury and working capital Management to ensure smooth running of Company operations
• Accounts Receivable Management and ensuring timely resolution of clients’ queries or disputes
• Audit and Compliance; Facilitate periodic audits both internal and external to ensure continued compliance to tax, customs and other relevant regulations.
• People Management; Supervise the finance team and facilitate staff motivation and development through regular coaching, mentorship, training and timely accurate feedback
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Qualified in either ACA, ACCA or CPA
• Knowledge of International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Must have a master’s degree in business administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point.
• Working knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like Oracle, SAP or Infor SUN will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years working in a similar industry
• Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar position in a fast-paced reputable organization
• Experience successfully leading and growing teams
• Proactive, self-driven and assertive
• Disciplined and able to work under minimum supervision
• Excellent communications skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent business acumen
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the required qualifications and skills should send: letter of Application,copies of academic qualifications ,a detailed resume and 3 referees to the email address below. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.