Jobs at:StarTimes Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 1988, StarTimes group is now the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to become a media group with global influence. With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002, and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization .
Under the supervision of the head of department, the Finance Manager
Job title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Finance Director
Number of position: 01
• Team management
• Review payment applications and supporting documents
• TB,PL,BS and other financial report
• Monthly report for sales revenue (Receivables)
• Declaration of tax
• Stock and cash inventory
• Establish, monitor and follow up the internal controls related to tax
• Other assignment from Finance director
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience on management,
• Good Analytical, Strategic and Critical thinking
• Good Knowledge of Accounting
• Leadership and Accountability
• Good Microsoft office skills(Excel)
• Language: English and Kinyarwanda
• Holding a bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Finance, Accounting, or any other related fields.
• Minimum 5 years' solid experience in a reputed company.
• Having good oral and written communication skills.
• Self- motivation.
• Commercial awareness.
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT, and numerical abilities are crucial.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: email@example.com from Tuesday 25 August to 5th September 2020 at 5:00 pm. Star times head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.