Jobs at:Dicel Security Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dicel Security Company is seeking to recruit a highly-skilled, self-motivated, and experienced person to fill the position of Finance Manager.
The person holding this position will be heading Finance Department and reporting to General Manager. As part of the Senior Managerial team, he/she will assist to perform planned-based Financial Management tasks and any management consulting-related requests assigned to him.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the preparation and execution of the annual internal audit plan.
• Establish and implement Dicel Security Company Ltd financials and reporting tracking systems and support functions required for sound management of finance and material resources.
• Manage payrolls, draft monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the financial status, expenses, and budget information, support the development of documentation and written materials relating to the company and respond to inquiries finance;
• Prepare periodical financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annual), as well as any other financial status reports required by upper hierarchical level in accordance with Dicel Security Company policies and regulations;
• Management and development taxes and other contributions, controlling, accounts payable and receivable units, and provide related reports.
• Oversight of all aspects of the finance functions of the Company including procurement.
• Development and maintenance of internal controls systems to safeguard financial assets of Dicel Security Company Ltd ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Financial reporting management both internally and compliance with external bodies.
• Establishment of policies and procedures for all areas of financial management and their continuous development.
• Facilitate internal and external audits.
• Ensures that all financial activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory laws and proper governing business operations.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Acts as a liaison, together with other senior managers of Dicel Security Company Ltd partners.
• Fulfils all other tasks assigned by the Managing Director.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and preferences
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
• Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of advanced Excel and QuickBooks Accounting Software.
• At least Five years of relevant experience in a Security Company Finance Management position is preferred.
• Fluent in English or French both writing and speaking.
• Exceptionally strong reporting and writing skills.
• Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
The application should include the following
• Motivation letter
• Updated CV, including three professional references. References should include the current and previous direct supervisors with their full names, phone number, and email address.
• Academic Transcripts.
• Copies of degrees and certificates.
• Copy of national ID.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send the above mentioned documents all in one to the following email address: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, 28th February 2022 at 5: PM.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.