Jobs at:HC Solutions Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HC Solutions Ltd is a Human Resources Management Agency registered in Rwanda. The Company has a team of highly experienced Human Resources professionals, with a rich exposure in various sectors including Banking, Hospitality, Telecom, Logistics, Manufacturing, NGO’s, UN Agencies etc.
HC Solutions Ltd is a Human Resources Management Agency registered in Rwanda. The Company has a team of highly experienced Human Resources professionals, with a rich exposure in various sectors including Banking, Hospitality, Telecom, Logistics, Manufacturing, NGO’s, UN Agencies etc
On behalf of our client, HC Solutions Ltd is looking for a self-motivated, qualified individual with passion to join the team on the position of Finance Manager.
General Job information
Position in the organization
Reports to: General Manager
• Coordinate monthly closing processes and reconciliation of the general ledger accounts to ensure that internal and external reporting deadlines are adhered to.
• Manage customer pricing and changes of customer contracts
• Receive, review, process supporting documents and coordinate proper filing of the same related to the general ledger transaction and Follow Company and regulatory documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
• Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships, maintaining effective communication channels
• Ensure maintenance of proper, accurate and up to-date accounting records at all times.
• Oversee customer billing and payment coordination
• Apply cost accounting methods in manufacturing accounting to achieve accurate representation of cost centre performance and profitability analysis per product.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports for both company and group reporting.
• Propose and ensure accurate business forecasts
• Ensure all relevant tax returns are accurately prepared and their respective remittances done on time and relevant refunds claimed.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
• Assist in annual budget preparation process and monitoring.
• Reconcile regional financials of revenue
• Coordinate to ensure that monthly physical inventory counts are well planned, done on time and both quantities.
• Report/communicate to the relevant authorities any food safety information that could have an impact on food safety and the food safety management system
• Manages the full accounting cycle functions and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for the Rwanda program operations.
• Review, analysis and verification of various business transactions including all revenues, expenses, and accruals
• Ensure monthly and timely submission of statutory deductions (PAYE, RSSB)
• Makes sure that are required Taxes have been paid in appropriate ways and timely Additional
• Have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting or any other related field.
• 4 years’ professional experience.
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills
• Good communication skills (Verbal and written) in English, with the ability to engage and influence others; project management skills.
• Report writing skills; strong skills in MS office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic documents, and other relevant certificates @firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October 2022 at 11:59 pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.