Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 01 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of role:
• The purpose of the position is for the development and maintenance of accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the financial statements
What you will do:
• Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process to ensure achievement of the insurance’s goals and objectivity;
• Responsible for provision of financial analysis on cashflow, operating costs and variance to determine the financial performance of the business;
• Responsible for preparation of the annual budget and provide periodical reviews on the progress of its implementation;
• Provide oversight in the preparation and maintenance of general ledger, journal entries and reconciliations;
• Participate in the establishment of appropriate financial controls to ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and ensure adequacy of the controls to detect irregularities as they appear;
• Oversee timely preparation of financial and management information reports as per the set regulations and guidelines to inform decision making;
• Ensure timely and proper processing of suppliers invoices for payment; and
• Oversee preparation and submission of statutory returns.
You will be a good fit if you have:
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution.
• Association of Charted Certified Accountant (ACCA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Minimum of Five (5) years of similar work experience.
Other skills desirable:
• Financial Accounting
• Management Accounting
• Budget and Planning
• Stakeholder relationship Management
• Computer Literacy
• Knowledge International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4j3ezbqbcHTumEtpjClY6nneTmOhdgtv1Y0dq5tBP4YrqkQ/viewform
• Application deadline: 27th October 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.