Jobs at:MR ROOF
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 21 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Review & reconciliation of bookkeeping ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivables.
• Ensure proper Cashflow management by optimizing the amount of money moving into and out of the company and keeping regular and consistent cash control.
• Weekly and Monthly review of Petty cash and bank reconciliation and ensure the balances are reflected in Odoo.
• Keep abreast of requirements related to accounting matters to ensure compliance with accounting standard, tax regulation and other legal requirement.
• Supervise the filing system of all the financial and administrative documents and ensure they are well organized, fully supported and approved
• Ensure accruals and prepayment concepts are applied where necessary
• Assist in the completion of external audits and enforce the implementation of actions necessary to correct internal control weaknesses.
• Review and ensure accurate calculations, filing and payment of company statutory deductions in a timely manner and as per the law.
• Manage and review audits of VAT returns and subsequent refund claims from RRA as per the VAT Act.
Financial reporting & budgeting
• Prepare, submit and present accurate financial statements that complies with IFRS not later than 10th of the next month
• Prepare, monitor and review the annual budget and monthly cashflows forecast
• Prepare and submit a weekly financial dashboard that gives an overview of the company's financial health.
• Perform weekly reconciliation of inventory in Odoo and ensure physical and Odoo balances agree.
• Perform proper calculation of landed cost in Odoo in order to generate accurate both unit cost of stored materials and standard cost of manufactured goods
Minimum ten years of accounting experience gained preferably with a well-known company, the manufacturing sector being an advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or another similar discipline.
• Professional qualification as an ACCA/CPA,…
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Familiarity with frequent financial reporting and data consolidation.
• Sound understanding of Rwandan financial regulations and legal business requirements;
• Familiar with any or multiple financial management and accounting softwares. ODOO is highly preferred.
• Good computer skills and extensive knowledge Microsoft Office tools.
• General character traits
1. Analytical mind
2. A keep eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
3. Ability to stick to time constraints
4. Creativity & ability to solve problems
5. Result oriented
6. Continuous improvement & personal development
7. Team spirit & cooperation
8. Rigorous and methodical
9. Leadership & Initiative-taking
• Function specific traits
1. Accuracy & Focus
2. Analytic & Numerical skills
3. Planning & Organizing
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.