Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the law and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions.
Our HQ location is: KN 82 ST, Kigali, Rwanda 2000Hotel Building 7 Floor, No 705
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, as leading 4G Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions providing in public and private institutions in Rwanda.
Mango telecom Ltd is looking for an eligible employee for position of Finance Manager.
Availlable Position: Finance Manager
Number Of Positions: 1
• Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial report from all branches of the company
• Conduct internal transactions audit and Assist external auditors.
• Carry out daily, monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that all reconciling transactions are investigated and cleared.
• Ensures that all complaints, questions regarding payment matters are well addressed and in proper time.
• Expenses management for all departments and preparation of monthly report.
• tracking cash flow and financial planning and analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing strategic directions
• Monitoring and controlling credit (company payable and receivable amount)
• Monitoring and controlling company asset, Liability and equity
• Provide periodic financial report to management (balance sheet).
• Oversee all activities and performance of finance team.
• Ensure monthly and timely submission of statutory deductions (PAYE, RSSB)
• Makes sure that are required Taxes have been paid in appropriate ways and timely.
• Have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting or any other related field.
• 2 years’ professional experience working in company which has many branches on the similar position.
• Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
• Strong ability in English communication Both speaking and writing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV in Mango telecom HR though this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline on 10-Oct -2022 and, the selected candidates will be contacted by our call center office.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.