Jobs at:SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited (SONARWA LIFE) a public Limited Liability company registered under the laws of Rwanda and licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda to transact the business of Life Assurance & Pension management is looking to recruit a competent & experience person to take on the role of Finance Manager
• Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process to ensure achievement of the insurance’s goals and objectivity;
• Responsible for provision of financial analysis on cash flow, operating costs and variance to determine the financial performance of the business;
• Responsible for preparation of the annual budget and provide periodical reviews on the progress of its implementation;
• Provide oversight in the preparation and maintenance of general ledger, journal entries and reconciliations;
• Participate in the establishment of appropriate financial controls to ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and ensure adequacy of the controls to detect irregularities as they appear;
• Oversee timely preparation of financial and management information reports as per the set regulations and guidelines to inform decision making;
• Ensure timely and proper processing of suppliers invoices for payment; and Oversee preparation and submission of statutory returns
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution;
• Professional certificate such as ACCA, CPA or any other related field;
• Knowledge of Financial Accounting;
• Knowledge of Management Accounting;
• Knowledge of Reporting;
• Knowledge of Reconciliation;
• Knowledge of Budget and Planning;
• Knowledge of Stakeholder Relationship Management;
• Knowledge of Computer Literacy;
• Knowledge International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
• Very good written and oral command of the English language;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, DECEMBER 31st, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.