Jobs at:Ubuzima Bwiza Foundation (UBF)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, July 16 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Objectives of the Foundation:
• To guarantee health insurance services rendered to the beneficiaries.
• To reduce unaffordable health insurance costs through calculable and regularly paid premiums;
• To collect and manage contributions as provided by laws;
• To mobilize, receive and manage related grants;
• To improve and monitor insurance services provided by the foundation;
• To register beneficiaries of the foundation;
• To engage in investments upon the authorization of the foundation council and the founder;
• To have agreement with public and private health service providers;
• To establish relations and collaborate with other institutions with similar missions.
Head Office of the Foundation: The head office of the Foundation is located in Gasabo District, Kigali City, Gisozi Sector, in the premises of Dove Hotel.
Ubuzima Bwiza Foundation needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on the following position:
• Overall management of the financial resources and Budget planning, implementation and monitoring of the Mutual Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial and Budget advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the Mutual Medical Insurance Scheme
• Establish and implement internal controls and ensuring efficient and effective financial operations as per industry benchmarks.
• Ensure that Financial and Accounting policies & procedures are in accordance with statutory regulations and global standards and complying with risk management and internal controls.
• Develop all financial and budgeting tools to be used in all operations of the Mutual Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Monitor the entire payment process of bills/ invoices from different service providers of the Mutual Insurance Foundation and ensure it is done timely
• Conduct Monthly Budget forecast and its implementation and ensure the BVA is on good track
• Produce periodic financial reports timely
• Carry out performance plans and appraisals to the staff under his/her supervision
• Carry out any other activity may be requested by his supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with at least five years in managerial position of which three years has been in finance or accounting areas.
• Having Master’s degree and / or Professional qualification certificate will be an added value
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and both writing and speaking and skilled in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who strictly meet the above criteria should apply for the positions and send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, Motivation letter and Church Pastor Recommendation) no later than July 16th 2023 via the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!
• Done at Kigali,
• 08th July 2023
• André Rurangangabo
• Executive Secretary
• Ubuzima Bwiza Mutual Insurance Foundation
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.