Jobs at:Zamura limited
Deadline of this Job:
18 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zamura limited is a full-service commercial livestock feed manufacturer, alongside with broiler chicken production and layer poultry farming. Our feed mill at Zamura has been certified by the Rwanda Standards Board. With our high-quality feed, farmers maximize their profits by improving yields and maintaining the health of their animals.
Our poultry farm, Zamura farm, is a 10,000-hen capacity table egg farm located in Musanze, Rwanda. We sell eggs in local markets to many customers, but our top customer is OneEgg.Org. Our veterinarians and experts work very hard at the farm to maintain the health of each flock. We sell the hens in the live market when we are finished with a flock and the litter to farmers for fertilizer.
The Finance Manager has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
Summary of Key Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting TEAM
• Provide strategic recommendations to the ASAP Director, ASAP Board, and members of the Zamura executive leadership TEAM
• Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets
• Establish and achieve budget.
• Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting and deliver in a timely manner
• Advise on long-term business and financial planning
• Review all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
• Establish and maintain a safe work environment
• Train and develop qualified TEAM members
• Champion and embody Zamura’s company policies, core values and customer service creed
• Collaborate with TEAM in meetings and correspondence to deliver accounting’s services as efficiently for all business units as possible
• Comply with all governmental regulations
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders—government and community leaders/organizations, customers, suppliers, ASAP Board of Directors, etc.
• Develop models for capital expenses and operations improvements
• Work with operations managers to drive continuous improvements to processes that impact Zamura’s bottom line
• All other tasks as assigned
Reports to: CEO
Supervises: Accountants, Clerks, Any Zamura Service Providers assigned to the CFO, [Purchasing Manager]
Works with-Internal: Live Production, QA, and Feedmill TEAMS, ASAP Director and Board of Directors
Relates with-External: Suppliers, Vendors, Government and community leaders, customers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.